showmystreet.com


Google has improved their program called showmystreet.com


You type in your address and it shows you a map, satellite photo, and a photo of the home. You can look your home from a variety of angles and drive down the street.


http://showmystreet.com/


The photo above is taken from show my street, and shows the Irish Castle in the Morgan Park neighorhood in Chicago, Illinois.


Another view of the Castle from Show My Street.




I don't suppose it covers every street in the United States, but it covers everyone I have searched for, including my Dad's home town of Vivian, South Dakota, population 119.




Vivian, South Dakota






4 comments:

  1. where do i find out how old the picture is? I remember using truelook.com years ago. where ever they had cameras you had live pics... does anyone have something like this now.?? only with realtime not from street cameras that the public can use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadaň,Chomutovská,1286

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and
    clear your head prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts
    in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes
    are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
    Cheers!

    My web page Thinking about gynecomastiasurgery - Let not necessarily the expenses discourage a person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by
    error, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would
    just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb job.

    Feel free to visit my website - most recent healthcare breakthroughs with regard to Moobs treatment

    ReplyDelete

This blog was created to Plan the Planet. It is a work in progress - please click here if you wish to propose changes or additions or ask q...